- 1 8oz package of Brussel Sprouts.
- Bacon or any other add in you can think of (recommend precooking the bacon and cutting into pieces).
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper, Seasoning of Choice (I used Old Bay with this batch).
- Cut the Sprouts in half and soak in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and dry the Sprouts.
- Place Sprouts in Zip Lock bag, coat in Olive Oil, Season, shake until well covered.
- Add all to Air Fryer basket including any add in items like Bacon.
- Air fry at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, shaking basket every 5, if more time is needed go in 5-minute increments.